Three weeks after my op,but still draining

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all!

I am male from Tanzania,i did fistuloctomy(no seton) three weeks ago,the wound outside is almost 98% healed but there is a small tiny hole still discharging. I returned to my surgeon two days ago,but he insisted healing was good. Has anyone reached the same stage as mine in the course of healing because this discharge thing worries me so much.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes Im there myself. The surgery went good but theres still a tiny hole where the scar is and drains daily. Its not alot but enough to keep you irritated. I saw my doctor a few weeks ago amd he said everything was grrat and hed see me in a year. Im calling him soon to re examine the scar

• Posted

Hi @kyle09277

Today marks my 2 months post-op, I'm at the same stage that you mentioned above, tiny hole still discharging.

Have your wound healed ever since ? how long did it take approximately?

• Posted

Hi @Victory02

Today marks my 2 months post-op, I'm at the same stage that you mentioned above, tiny hole still discharging.

Have your wound healed ever since ? how long did it take approximately?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.