Throat and chest pain, heart rate

Posted , 1 user is following.

For the past year I have been getting throat and chest pain that is triggered every time my heart rate reaches 85+bpm the higher the heart rate goes the more severe the pain, it begins in the throat and moves onto my lower jaw and then chest, the pain wakes me up in the middle of the night and when I check my heart rate its 92bpm and it takes 2 hours of deep breathing to lower my heart rate to 80bpm so the pain goes away and I can sleep, laying down doesn't help, i have to sit and sometimes I hold my breath to force my heart rate to go down so I can get some relief from the pain. Dr has no idea what is causing it I've had X-ray, ECG, Blood Test, Heart scan and everything seems fine from the hearts point of view, Dr then thought it could be acid reflux but no. now I can't even walk 2 minutes before the pain starts to come, and when it does it take up to an hour of rest to bring the heart rate down in order for the pain to go away. pain killer don't work. can anyone help me

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.