Throat Cancer? Sore throat, pain swallowing, lymph node in neck

Posted , 1 user is following.

Thanks in advance for reading. I'm at my wits end.

About 4 months ago I started having intermittent ear pain burning then shape. It never went away.

2 months ago I started having a sore throat on the right side nothing unbearable just really irritated. Now I also have discomfort on the same side when I swallow. I feel a node swollen in my neck on the same side as well. I have pain in my neck under the jaw on that side that's worse when I drop my chin toward the chest or when I turn my head to the side.

I've been treated with 2 rounds of antibiotics for possible infection which did nothing. I've had both an ultrasound and CT that came back clear thank goodness.

Has anyone out there had the same symptoms or experience. Any ideas. I have an ENT appointment coming soon that I'm petrified about. My doctor thinks I have nothing to worry about since the scans came back clear but I'm still really worried.

Thanks so much.

C

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.