Throat Questions

Posted , 2 users are following.

Not sure where this post would belong, but, assume it's possible here.

I have a strong appetite, but coping with a bloated stomach (been about 3 weeks now). Have not had any fever, or sore throat's, but, do have a tickle, or sensation, on the right side of my right. Not sure how far it goes, but, every so often, no Constant or even close to being chronic, I might cough. I have no swollen Lymph nodes, and my weight fluxates and maintains a steady rate. In some 6 Months, I may have lost 4-6 LBS (I weigh 191-192, and at my peak, weighed 197. I have included more fibre in my diet, and have regular stool's. My voice sounds the same..my war's are not in Pain, but experience ringing.

I did have 2 panic attacks 3 weeks ago and have some anxiety issues. Enough for me to have had these panic attacks.

Waiting to see a ENT.

Just curious as to anyone's thoughts on Cancer could be a part of this discussion.

Thank You

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Not sure what you have, but you could have SIBO with anxiety.  As for Cancer, I see no symptom of it.   God bless!
    • Posted

thx Pap !

Note, as well, all recent Blood and Urine Tests during were ok. Anxiety definitely could be a issue. Had 2 Panic attacks, and think it has also contributed to some muscle loss.

Wondering how much 'weight loss' is deemed to be a concern.

• Posted

I lost 60 pounds in  a few months, but after that I stopped losing weight but I have not been able to gain weight again.  Sure, with the diet I have is almost impossible. Yes, they checked for cancel and found nothing. ;-) I do have gluten sensibility, double MTHFR mutation, mild anxiety and mild reflux/gastritis.   God bless!

• Posted

short answer until they clear my posting-  I lost 60 in a few months. They checked for cancel and nothing. ;-)  God Bless!
    • Posted

Wow..glad to hear you're clear.

My cough frequency is once every 5-10 minutes, and it's light..

I smoked for a total of a year and a half..no drinking either

Thx again for the reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.