throat sensaion/ breathing

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been having chest pain on and off for over a week over like 4 days I have started to have a deep tickle not the normal tickle that makes you cough it's like the type where your drowning and inhaled water through your nose it has a kinda pain to it but not exactly pain but thid effects my breathing or at least makes me feel I can't breathe properly im in middle of swapping doctor can't be checked out for like another 2-3 days depending 😡 I'm worried it will cone on intense and I will not be able to breathe or it in fact some sort of breathing problem anyone else ?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm the same have been for around 5 months it's all anixity and because im swallowing and not breathing proberly I get a hard and tense stomache which is very uncomfortable
    • Posted

Aww im glad I'm not alone but feel for you ! I now have a feeling of a sharp lump in my throat give me strength lol its horrible my stomach has been a lot more tense laterly but I don't know what's causing that because my shoulders are too hope you feel better soon xx
    • Posted

I keep clearing my throat so I'm constantly tense all day , it's horrible I just want to be myself again, hope u feel better soon , so u usually suffer from anixity xx
    • Posted

Exactly what I keep doing ! Think we all want to be our self's again it's a nightmare that keeps repeating lol xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.