Throbbing sensation around the bladder area

Posted , 1 user is following.

(Not sure which forum is the best for this) :

29/m currently taking dexamphetamine.

After having an orgasm and urinating, I seem to experience a throbbing sensation around my bladder area. There is no pain. I can just feel the area throbbing and it is pretty distracting, especially if i am trying to sleep. There is no pain or discomfort with my urethra or when i am urinating.

If i try to sleep afterwards, I always have to get up about 15 minutes later to urinate again, after which the throbbing usually gets better and I can fall asleep. Sometimes though, the throbbing seems to last for hours...there was a day when I woke up with my bladder area throbbing, and it lasted for the whole day but was gone the next day.

Again, no pain, no blood, nothing unusual that I can tell other than the throbbing sensation around my bladder area. Everything is completely fine until I have an orgasm and urinate from what I can tell. I am not doing anything special at all.

I tried to google the symptons but nothing that I can find fits the symptons. It's not a UTI because there is nothing wrong with my urethra. Its just a throbbing sensation around the bladder area.

Any suggestions?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Uh, is this forum dead?
  • Posted

Hello? Anyone here?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.