Throwing up Everyday

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, i have suffered with stomach problems for a while now mostly suffering from stomach pains and loose stools. I have also suffered with constant nausea for years and i am on antisickness medication however it helps with the feeling sick to a degree but its not helping with the vomiting. I also have acid reflux but its never been too bad and im on Omeprazole for it which generally controls it. However the last month i have constantly been vomiting mainly after a meal or if i drink too much. It got so bad i couldnt even keep water down so i was admitted to hospital for 2 weeks. However they saw i had anxiety and depression so they blamed it all on that even though i know its not to do with it. I dont even think about it and i will be walking somewhere and it will randomly come up into my mouth and i will throw up everywhere and it tends to be undigested foods. I have had a bunch of tests done for the stomach pains and loose stools and because they found nothing for that im not being taken seriously for this. This is ruining my life im in so much pain where i cant stop throwing up and i have lost so much weight as nothing is staying down. What could this be? Thankyou for reading this.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi charlotte_95

What are you eating and drinking?...have you had a breath test or stool test for h.pylori?...a stomach bacteria that causes the symptoms you mention.. If not had a test ask your doc to test you....

• Posted

Hi, thankyou for replying. I typically eat porridge with strawberries, i dont really eat lunch and then i eat dinner which can be anything. I dont tend to eat much because when i do i throw it up. I have had biospys taken from an endoscopy to test for Hpylori but it was negative.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.