Throwing up my hands!!😠

Posted , 5 users are following.

ok....I give, at least for right now. I've literally spent the past 20m scrolling and scrolling....my fingers are aching and stiff and I've tears running down my cheeks...I'm tired and frustrated, this shouldn't have to be so much work!!

I'm not quitting, just taking a breath....

if anyone wants to communicate w/me, please private message me (which kinda defeats the whole purpose of this forum), but I'm just too exhausted right now to fight the power's that be!

I could really use your input....

hugs to you ALL!😢😘

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Jetski has said to give him a day or two to sort things out. You know this probably isn't happening on the other forums because they aren't as active as this one, where so many different people respond to nearly every post. The chaos, irritating as it is, is a sign that this is an active community full of people who care. ❤☕🌼

In my garden right now are two clumps of something called Montauk daisy - looks like a Shasta daisy but blooms in the late autumn. I love them. Just planted them this spring from cuttings started last year by a neighbour and they are flourishing.

• Posted

finally!! hi Anhaga, I'm sure by now you are fully aware this site has been down ALL DAY!!

DID WE CRASH THE INTERNET???😷😱😁

it's now 12:15am California time and happily your post is the 1st one I've been able to get into for HOURS!

yes indeed, I guess this is all a sign that this a very active and caring community....💕

your garden sounds Lovely....I love fresh flowers but sadly I've got quite a "black thumb"!

here's hoping this site is on it's way to a healthy comeback....my very same wishes for all of us!!😘❤

• Posted

I have said before - the site is based in the UK which means that any work is done in their night, your day. The site wasn't down when I went to bed, it isn't down now. It does have to have some downtime to sort things out.

• Posted

its only a small problem

everything will get sorted

take it easy LYNDA

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.