Thrush or HPV

Posted , 3 users are following.

HI, posting here again after a while. A week ago I performed oral on a friend of mine who I knew from my school life. I am 100% sure she was STI/STD free down there. Because she promised she is free from that and she never ever lied to me in her life. I just performed oral on her (and i did rimming as well) but NOT anything more as we both decided we would not cheat on our respective partners by having intercourse.

But two days after oral, I was having serious issue with my throats like coughing and difficulties with swallowing, short of breaths in the night. I then visited my GP and lied to her about oral because me and my partner has the same local GP and she knows her very well. My GP found severe thrush on my tongue and at the back of my throat

She prescribed me FLUCONAZOL and NYSTATE. I had taken them both and my mouth sore healed. But to my surprise I started to have serious itching inside my urethra and genital area. It becomes red and little bumpy like skin rash on the outside.

Now my questions is, is it any kind of

co incidents ? Is it any psychological issue?? Or has she actually given me any HPV? How on earth that would contact my genitals??? I can remember I was fully clothed before I passed out on her bed. I performed and she received. And we definitely didn't have FULL Sex....

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I guess it could also be thrush

• Posted

if u had hpv on the genitals u would have warts pretty sure your worrying over nothing as warts are spread by skin to skin contact

• Posted

it sounds like u have genital thrush and the itchy has caused to skin to raise and cause the spots due to irritation go back to your doctor

• Posted

@kim16265 thank you so much for your time to read and the answer. For genital thrush do I not need skin to skin contact? I am sure I was clothed from my waist down. She doesn't have thrush either! Shall I take thrush medicine from the Boots ? like from the Pharmasist rather than seeing GP again?

• Posted

thrush isnt considered an std its mainly caused by an overgrowth of yeast in our own bodies everyone has yeast but it can overgrow and cause well itching and wat not

• Posted

ye u can buy cream for it from any chemist

• Posted

I Have got one and used though but doesn't help muchimage

• Posted

wearing tight clothes skinny jeans or thongs not washing often enough wearing tights leggings all those things can cause it

• Posted

I always take bath and wash throughly everyday.

• Posted

if the cream dosnt work and its causing serious discomfort ur better off going back to your doctor ur supposed to apply the cream for a week i think

• Posted

I will use it for some time then. Should I take another tablet for the internal bit? I got some internal itchiness as well and it increases at night time. Like fluconazol? Cause its difficult to use the cream internally.

• Posted

fluconizole never worked for me and i was on it for 5 days i had to get a pessary ...but its up to u if it works for u use it

• Posted

OK I am going to buy pessary. Lets see.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.