Thursday weigh ins - GOOD LUCK

Posted , 7 users are following.

Having read the last few days posts there seems to be alot of us weighing in today

Good luck one and all look forward to your posts later to see how you got on :D

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Appointment not until 3.40 this afternoon - would rather have had an early morning one! I know I have lost but not sure how much. This is my first weigh in - yes could luck to us all.
  • Posted

OMG I've lost 10lbs :D :D :D

And better still my blood pressure is down to 120/79 which is FANTASTIC :D

Hope everyone else has done well too!!!

• Posted

[quote:bd7004091c=\"twinkly\"]OMG I've lost 10lbs :D :D :D

[/quote:bd7004091c]

Well done twinkly!! I weighed myself this morning and have lost 6lbs in a week :!:

Good luck everyone else!!

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Well done guys!! :D:D
  • Posted

Absolutely fantastic..... smile
  • Posted

[quote:ce1524b0e5=\"Skye\"]Absolutely fantastic..... smile[/quote:ce1524b0e5]

Not that you'll have lost any this week lady :roll:

K :lol:

• Posted

I know!!! I`ll have put on I think .... :oops:
  • Posted

I've got to stop drinking alcohol, since taking the tabs people said my face was thinner but after a few days on the shandys its fat again :cry:

Ah well ladys football training tonight then a swim!!

Well done to you all tho :D We are all on that train!

• Posted

16lbs in four weeks - came out of the docs grinning like a cheshire cat! Have been really good though sticking to meals under 7g of fat and have only had three glasses of wine in the whole four weeks. Only another 11 stone to go!

Well done everyone who has lost either at their first weigh in or further weigh ins.

• Posted

Congratulations peasmith!! That is a fabulous weight loss.......keep it up chick :lol:

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Peasmith [b:5ed3b2f986]YOU'RE A STAR[/b:5ed3b2f986] :diva:

WELL DONE U :!:

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

wahay!!!

Thats absolutely fantastic....... Top of the class for you :D :D

You must be made up.....well done

• Posted

Oh thats brilliant Peasmith.....well done to u ... :D
  • Posted

I thought I had done well but not that well but feel really bloated and horrible today and don't feel as though I have lost anything but have been really good still. I suppose there will be the odd day or so but have got to stick to it. Went over my mum's today and she had made a lovely victoria sponge and if it wasn't for the pills I would have had a slice but didn't dare risk it - just watched dad enjoy his bit!
  • Posted

Congrats peasmith thats excellent weight loss smile

x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.