THX TO ALL WHO POSTED JUST BACK FROM HOSPITAL HAD XRAY

Posted , 9 users are following.

Thx for all your comments l was scared but in the end l went to the hospital all ok prosthetic joint all in place, l have to go back to the fracture clinic next week because of the swelling.The big orange size bulge that came up would have been filled with blood,but because l iced straight away it would have gone back down. It hurts but l can deal with that as long as l know it ok,when the orthopaedic  consultant told be its all in place l started crying, he was so nice l said l just could not bear the thought of surgery again because l had fallen. Anyway to all of us TNR sufferers please take care thanks for your support l will hopefully sleep tonight x

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yeah...so glad everything is in its right place.  Now brace yourself for the soreness and stiffness to follow.

rest and ice and elevate!!!!

pam

• Posted

Thats brilliant news we wil all be pleased for you! We could all put ourselves in your position ! So glad you went ! Hopefully you wil have a good nights sleep! Sweet dreams
  • Posted

Am so glad everything is ok and that you yourself are alright. Belief it or not, your joint is stronger than you imagine. You are stronger than you give yourself credit.  Stay strong and keep up the exercises 
  • Posted

Aw love, I bet you cried.

The thought of having another op must have terrified you.

I'm glad you went and know it is alright, if a bit bruised and a lot sore.

Now to rest and recover a bit more, don't overdo it. Can you have any more time off work?

It's going to be hard for you if not and you need to get that swelling down and do like the others say rest and ice.x.

• Posted

Ach, I'm so glad all is well. Hope you feel better soon and it doesn't cause too much pain xx
  • Posted

Ach, I'm so glad all is well. Hope you feel better soon and it doesn't cause too much pain xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.