Thyroid anxiety

Posted , 1 user is following.

this is chase im 22 years old and ive have extreme anxiety since 2017 , ive been going to the ER every year atleast 75 times a year everytime nothing was ever wrong from EKGS, ECGS AND Blood tests , i went to the ER the other day for throat tightness ( ive been dealing with throat tightness forever) and a doctor said my thyroid levels are a little low but i dont have any symptoms , could my thyroid levels be a little low and not have hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism because i dont feel weak , tired or out of energy they want me to get a primary to check for thyroidists but my throat isnt enlarged or no pain , i think their misdiagnosed me i think i have Acid Reflux because i have all the symptoms fron gassy stomach , stomach spasms(no pain) , throat tightness and constipation

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.