Thyroid levels

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all I've had graves disease for 7years relapsed 3 times don't understand what levels should be even when I have symptoms encroligist says are in range any advice x

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Just because your levels are said to be in range it dosen't nessisarily mean it is good for you.Body weight  

and age should also be taken into consideration.

• Posted

Hi Gail I never new that can I ask where this information is I’m 66 about 12stone? many thanks x
    • Posted

My doc and I are working on it together.We are trying to figure out the right dose for me.It has been a hard journey.
    • Posted

Are you under a encronologist I’ve been off Carbizamole since last April seeing him in April not sure if this is worth talking about as don’t feel right back on antidepressants fed up xx
  • Posted

Was on antidepressants a long time.I was weaned of them with the help of my dr.Now I am just watching my thyroid levels and having my doses changed if need be.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.