Thyroid operation, ths ft3 ft4

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi Everyone

In January 2021 had my thyroid removed gravens disease.Since January had few different endocrinologist who did with me what they wanted. They never listen me ( about my symptoms,how I feel etc) after my surgery,starting given dose was 150mg then after 4 weeks reduced to 100 after another 3 weeks reduced to 75 from monday to friday and 100 on weekends they even didn't wait from 4-6 weeks to see how levothyroxine works with me ( stupid but they told me this is correct dosage for your body). Since end of March started feeling tired,sleepy, heart palpitations,dizzy,shortness of breath,shaking,blurred vision etc went to see gp after 5 minutes appointment doctor send me home with paracetamol and some medicines and cream for joint pain,few weeks after landed in A&E with shortness of breath tingling,muscles crumbs,pins and needles palpitations etc. (blood test b12,vit d ,iron, folate,calcium all of them-deficiency, started taking all of these. End of May my serum tsh was 2.98 was dying for higher dosage of levothyroxine. Atm im on 125 mg and still feel unwell im tired, feel like a zombie,my energy level is-0 after work only I can do is take a shower and sleep. Anxiety, numbness in my hands and feet,headache,after meal feel weird strange feeling in my body,tingling in my hands and feet,tight throat (swollen throat and neck feeling) i havea feeling like my skin is to small for my body etc. If anyone can help me I will be very grateful 🙏 I have 5 years old son,he needs me,he doesn't understand why mummy isn't active like she was last year. Everyone ignore me gp sending me to the endocrinologist,and endo sending back to gp, feel like a tennis ball. Here is my last results (done private)

TSH-0.1 (normal value 0.27 -4.2 )

FT3 -4.6 (normal value- 3.9-6.8)

FT4- 16 (normal value- 11-26)

endocrinologist want to put me on 100mg levo from my 125mg feel scared to changing the dosage again because from the last few months im jumping from dose to dose and I feel sick have a feeling like I'm pregnant again, crying, vomiting, constipation,hair fall etc. Every single month on different levothyroxine tables. Absolutely feel sick.

done calculation of my ft3 and ft4 conversion

FT4 -33.33%

FT3- 24.14%

I would like to apologise for my writing however English is not my first language,hope everything what I wrote is nice and clear to understand. Thanks for any respond and any advise.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.