Tibolene periods

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been on tibolene for over 18 months ..I had break through bleeding at the beginng and went to have Scan all ok womb not thickened, from time to time I do get break through dark discharge , but then I had nothing for 6 months and then I experienced a very busy stressful time bereavement and just daily busy full on life,nothing tragic , I was getting lots hot flush so dr said try oestrogen gel for 3 months to top up, any way I have now had a period for over 3 week I stopped over a week ago the gel, do you think this is the cause , I feel like a period pmt and like dark coloyr ,but been 3 weeks now, I know common on tibolene , I am always healthy fit ...does anyone else get this  on tibolene ??I don't want to change or stop as the best hrt I have been on as so good  on cogentive brain and libido feel good on it and a lower hrt , lots women over 60 take I am 55 xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jo

I havent had any bleeding on Tibilone sounds like the oestrogen.

Good luck, hope things get back to normal soon x

• Posted

Hi jane 

yes think you right tibolene seems ok i do get hot flush still do yoi ? Xx

• Posted

Hi Jo

I get the odd flush now and again but thats usually if i take it later than usual. If I stick to exact time every day i.e 6pm i dont usually have any symptoms.

Jane 😁

• Posted

Bleeding 5 weeks dark brown with spots bright red blood on tibolene any one else had this seeing gynaecologist Monday had before every 12 weeks for approx 2 weeks but this is end of my 5th week I also have period pains very worried 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.