Tibolone and weight gain

Posted , 7 users are following.

Anyone? Does this make you gain weight? Cause I have! Loads!!! 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I am on tibolone but I haven’t found it has increased weight after 2 months. 
  • Posted

I’ve been use livial for over a year now and I haven’t gain any weight at all. I’m from the USA and i’ve been living in Australia for the past 18 months, that’s where I was prescribed Livial aka the   miracle drug. I’ll be going back to the States in a few months and i found out that I can’t get  Livial there because it didn’t pass the FDA approval 2006. Can anyone tell me if I can get it there now? 
  • Posted

Hi Bea

Ive been on it nearly 1yr and I have put on a few Lbs but I think thats because I felt soo much better haha

And ... i have to keep reminding myself im not getter any younger!

• Posted

Well I guess, I’ve only done 3 months and have put it on round belly n bum. I do feel happier but still get one sweaty sesh at 4 am, my Fitbit logs it too. I have tried a few types and also wonder if it contributes to joint pain in some people, especially feet and hands? 

👍🏻

• Posted

Enjoy the overall benefits that far outweigh a bit of weight gain initially. I have been on it for 15 years and I have had the odd weight variance about 1-2 kg either way but I have never exceeded the 70 kg mark! Nothing a sensible eating plan cannot resolve. I am now steady 65- 67kg.

dont sweat on this! 

Jenny

• Posted

Thank you for that, it’s difficult to know on a new drug. What have you found the benefits to be for you? I am defiantly more clearheaded, not sure my husband likes my more forceful character tho!! B 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.