Tick Bite

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I pulled this tick off of me wednesday evening. It hadn't been on any longer than 12-24 hours, but I'm guessing it bit me several times cause I have bite on my stomach, waist line, and back. The one around my waist line has been itchy and I've scratched it. Yesterday I noticed this bruising around it. I had another tick bite on my back about a week ago do the same thing. Any ideas? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi I can't understand why you are asking online if you definitely know you have been bitten because your showing the results of the bites, you should be going to your GP or a walk-in centre to get a prescription for steroid meds, if you don't you could possibly end up with an infection, off you go smile

• Posted

Why would I go every time I got bit by a tick? That's a little excessive. I just noticed I had some weird bruising with these last two for some reason

• Posted

I think AG means you can never be sure I'd go get it checked out to be safe😊

• Posted

Hi Carol exactly, I just think you must be concerned if you have gone to the effort of posting and putting pics on, so better safe than sorry, especially if your not UK
  • Posted

If I were you, I'd go to the doctor or emergency! If you were bit more than once, you might need shots or anti-biotics!  Lyme disease might be possible! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.