Tick bite

Posted , 3 users are following.

i got bite by a tick about two weeks ago does this look healthy?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You must get it checked because it kind of does look like deer tick bite which would give you lyme disease....but if you get on the antibiotics right away for 30 days you can get rid of it totally....it does similar to my bite however there is a chance it's some other bite .....

• Posted

it is a tick bite it occured weeks ago and this hasnt went away or gotten any worse should i be worried?

• Posted

get it treated asap. symptoms can appear many months later at which point it is very difficult to manage.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.