tieze sydrome

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had tieze syndrome now for 2 months.i cant do anything or I am in agony chest pains running down my arms and shoulders ,I had a bad fall in jan which is when it all started any advice plz

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have been take anti pain killers tramadol
  • Posted

Ice packs brill the new pain relief as well as warmth and pain killers help when you have these awful flare up , my sympathy I am just over one feel good again but I know I will get again but ice pack brill then use hot water bottle also co codamel good  at night and just paracetamol in day xx
    • Posted

Yes I use ice and heat .I am sick when I get an attack vomit.(are you sick with an attack) also I burp a lot after ,x                                                                                                                                

• Posted

Ice packs brill the new pain relief as well as warmth and pain killers help when you have these awful flare up , my sympathy I am just over one feel good again but I know I will get again but ice pack brill then use hot water bottle also co codamel good  at night and just paracetamol in day xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.