tight feeling like behind ears/around head no pain ? anxiety?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey Iv had a ear infection well earache on and off and earwax for a week or a bit more but hasn't been too bad so nothing to fuss over so I thought so I google and menigitus can be caused by ear infections untreated yey thank you Google lOl.

So anyways I feel really fatigue have done for about 2 hours now but then this pressure thing started about 20 mind after the fatigue could it be because I was having worrying thoughts about the tiredness that now my head has tensed or something ? I did hit my head but that was at the top .

had a really good non anxious da before this can feel it maifesting with worries about it been menigitus or something horrible I do have a habit of clenching my teeth too though but has anyone had a tight feeling around /middle sides of head from.anxiety ?

Thank you 😃

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

How did u manage to hit your head

I have to have more than a head ache so don't worry possibly stress and jaw pressure plus vdu strain

make sure you've had plenty to drink and take some painkillers

Stop googling remember the first answer are often from the highest paying advertising and Google uses the algorithm but it's not a doctor

did you see a doc as to cause of ear ache and where , or a pharmasist /nurse?

• Posted

No did not see a doctor about It as did not want to bother then I hit top of my head getting into the car !

It not a pain in my head just feels like tight squeezing like my skins too tight or something inside is pushing out and it was nhs site that came up with it

• Posted

If you feel off thick headed sleepy or loss of consciousness you must go to 24 or a/e
    • Posted

Hurts doesn't it I've done it

Have you a temperature

do you struggle in light

can you lift your head up and down and place your chin on your chest

• Posted

Can do all of them temp is 36 in one ear 37.2 in other so all normal ! Just feel I have a vice around my head on the sides and feel off balance couple off pains iv never had that come and go in centre of forehead but that's about it no other pain ect just really sleepy N out of it feeling

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.