Tight foreskin! The piece of string goes into my skin, will it ever come out?!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm 20 years old and Im getting emotionally upset about my penis tight foreskin, I don't know what stretching exercises to undertake in my situation. I am a virgin and I'm finally starting to fool around with this girl and I think we're going to get sexual real soon! I'm so afraid that she will be disgusted with my horrible usual looking penis and it worries me! 

Below is a image I took today of my penis foreskin problem! any help please!!

I'm so scared of having circumcision and I can't afford it! it's like two grand! 

The Penis string goes into my skin, will it ever loosen and come out?!

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

Where have you compared? Yours may not be so unusual. Can you retract your foreskin fully? If so could you post a picture of your penis in that state? It would be easier for us to see what you are referring to.

All of us who have intact penises have the string (frenulum) attaching the foreskin to the underside of the glans. It’s like the strand of skin under the tongue . It’s only a problem if it is too short and bleeds when having intercourse. No need for circumcision as a lesser surgery can help.

Not many women find any penis beautiful. It really is what you do with it that counts!

• Edited

I can't retract my foreskin any more down because of my frenulum going into my skin and I was comparing it to a normal penis that displays a head shaft. 

• Edited

Bud, if she is disgusted in your penis then she is shallow. Losing your virginity is a beautiful thing and you shouldn't be worried about her refusing you. Women are a lot more disgusting than men as they contain 3x more bacteria. I think you have is what's called a frenulum breve and it's cheaper to take care of.

DO NOT GET CIRCUMCISED

It will permanently change your penis and it may ruin your sex life. You can stretch it by pulling it down while you are hard for a couple minutes each day and in a couple months you should be good. If not go see a Dr about getting a frenulectomy but DO NOT GET CIRCUMCISED. It is extremely painful and is destructive. Message me if yuou need more info. I deal withj patients every day and have never circumcised one.

• Posted

I just don't want to disappoint and make it seem awkward for her. I do not want to get circumcised because it is too expensive and Im too afraid of this process. So basically while I'm hard I just try and pull my foreskin slightly back till Im in a comfortable position and leave it in that position for a few minutes?  I have also sent you a direct message.

• Edited

Pull it back as far as it it'll go without searing pain. The point is to put tension on the skin to make mitosis happen and cause the skin to stretch. Do it so that it's not making you cry but don't damage yourself. It will take a long time for it to work but it's free and has no incisions

• Edited

Hi :-)

Like others before me has pointed out, The string that you're talking about if in fact your frenulum and it's supposed to be there. If you've got a tight foreskin then it's not the frenulum which prevents the foreskin to be pulled back. There are really a lot of guys around the globe with tight foreskins and to many this never causes any trouble. Do not follow advices of forcefully retract the foreskin, as it might get stuck behind the glans (head) and cause trouble. If you try stretching techniqes it's in the other direction that you stretch, you pull the foreskin even further over your head so that you've got an overhang of foreskin and gently work on the tip of your foreskin to make the it wider. When that said, it's up to you to deside if the tight foreskin bothers you or not. While some likes it that  way, there are others who don't. Some thinks it's exciting to. I mean there are as many opinions about it as there are people. The most important is that you shall feel good about yourself. Just know that basically all guys are born with unretractable foreskins and that's normal and nothing to be ashamed of or worry about. Some remains having a little tight skins for ever or for yet some years. That depends on the person. If it causes you discomfort, then you can do something about it. Circumcision is the quickest and most drastic solution. It's like cutting your ears off at ear infection or amputating your feet off at fungas infection or plucking your eyes out at eye infection etc etc... 

• Posted

Hi,

Not much else I can say that hasn't already been said. But the 'string' is normal & stretching to make the 'entrance' wider is the diy solution.

It won't stop you having sex, but you may need to be more careful about your partner trying to pull the foreskin back. Start with a chat first.

Feel free to dm me as well.

Rob.

• Posted

Did you have any surgery or spilting in the past, as a child maybe?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.