Tight frenlum, looks twisted. Pictures Attached.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys.

noticed my frenlum seems to be rotated at a 30 degree angle around my penis.

i know everybody is different but i know this isnt how it should look as it has always been at the 6 oclock positon and now looks like its at 8 / sometimes even 9 oclock.

i have been under the doctors for other issues with my penis which have now subsided and they did mention about the tightness of it but just said it will be okay.

I feel it isnt improving / is getting worse. i must add i do not have any problems or pain urinating nor do i have any issues with erections or pain in that sense.

I have read online and done some research and feel it could be a number of things but i know how helpful this forum is so thought of posting to ask for advice / speak with any others who have dealt with this issue.

thanks alot.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

This is the other picture i took, it wouldn't let me upload it on the original post for some reason.

• Posted

If they recommend Circumcision- refuse it. It's not worth the pain and potential loss of erogenous tissue. The frenulum and penile raphe is completely normal for it to be twisted it is usually present at birth but it can change .

• Posted

Hey Tangki. I was actually hoping you would reply to my post. You've been a massive help on my previous posts.

Yeah basically I've just noticed it the last week. Obviously it's giving a twisted look especially when I have an erection (it makes the head of my penis look rotated but doesn't cause any pain at all), it hasn't been like it from birth and I was just concerned with the appearance of it.

The frenulum does feel a little tight but again no pain with it.

Are there any natural things I can try to straighten it or should I just learn to accept that this is how it is now?

Appreciate your reply as always.

• Posted

If you look down on your penis, which direction is it turning?
    • Posted

It's turning to the left. Straight up until the penis head then it's pulling to the left like a curve.

• Posted

Have you been masturbating with your right hand?
  • Posted

That would be the hand of choice yes since I am right handed. Although I haven't been masturbating much for quiet a while but during my younger days I did it very frequent and would use the right hand alot more than the left.

• Posted

Then I think you have your answer smile

You can't immediately change a curve in erection but when you masturbate at the same angle for years, not only can it change the erection to have a slight angle or twist but it can also change the direction that your frenulum is hanging at. If you want to fix it you can have a pointless surgery or masturbate with the other hand for a couple decades haha. If it's changed pretty recently I woukd keep an eye on it for peyronie's disease, if it gets worse get in to see a urologist.

• Posted

Thanks again Tangki, I Appreciate your help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.