Tightness

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi ...was diagnosed a few weeks back and steroid cream helped loads but tonight I have what can only be described as a tightness to my clit ( sorry tmi) almost like its being pulled back ...anyone else experienced this and how can I treat 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

That's so interesting. Shortly after I started steroid I had an arroused feeling in my clitoris at the wrong time! TMI I felt it was from steroid but now I came to the conclusion it's the LS (I think) but now that you say this I'm wondering if it was related to the steroid. I made a few changes and have quite a lot of relief. I changed from cream to ointment for my clitoris. I try not to hit the whole clitoris but get it on the sides where I do have LS. I also had pain in clitorus , especially during sex. Found if I apply extra virgin olive oil, I have so much more comfort. Hope that helps. Feeling drove me crazy and frustrated me so badly.
    • Posted

Thank you we're sharing ...it almost feels like it's being pulled back ...not a nice feeling x 
    • Posted

Sorry I meant for sharing lol
  • Posted

Hi, Have you stopped using the cream?  if not, how long have you been using it, and how often do you apply it?
  • Posted

Yes, before I knew what it was I had I had a similar sensation in my clitoris. It felt to me like an adhesion. It did go away but later when I finally figured out what I had and it was confirmed by an gynecolgist I realized that it must have been things fusing. I use the clobetesol ointment and I don't feel the adhesions any more. However, a dermatologist told me the clitoral hood is gone...I wish I'd paid more attention when I was younger to what my anatomy looked like, because I honestly don't remember! 
  • Posted

Hi, I would say this is the LS.  This is what it is like when the skin starts to tighten and fuse.  LS causes the top layers of skin to thicken and become less flexible.  The scarring can create adhesions.  In addition to continuing the clob, some women find it useful to use an oil (like pure olive oil or emu oil) to add lubrication.  I have heard of some ladies who use a cotton tip to massage the oil into all the areas around there and to try and stretch it and keep it flexible.  I hope that helps.  Virginia

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.