Tightness on wrists and ankles

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone need to ask u all does anyone ever get tight sore wrist and ankles. I had this the last couple of nights were it feels like there is elastic bands on them and theyr digging in. 😫 I've the doctor on Monday but I dno to wait till then or not. I need some help please

Xx

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I have the same feeling sometimes. My doctor couldn't explain to me why this is happening. I get alot of numbness in places too. Hands, feet, face. It's hard to explain to people the strange feelings I have. Good luck at doctors. Hope you feel better, sending gentle hugs. X
    • Posted

Thanks so much I some time get it in my face to but this wrists and ankles r something else 😔😔xx
  • Posted

I get it on my wrists, mainly at night, doctor says its part of fybromyalgia, hope you get some answers x
    • Posted

I had it on and off but this is happening more often. I was awake until 4:45am this morning and I had to get up at 6:45am for work. I work in a primary school. I can usually deal with the lack of sleep but I'm struggling st the moment. Thank u for ur replies xx
    • Posted

I wouldnt just put this down to fibro I had this and the numbness for along time then recently my fingers started turning blue on and off doctor thinks it may be circulation or nerve damage and is sending me to get it checked out. Its worth getting new symptoms checked out just incase it isnt your fibro. It may just be another part of fibro but better being sure
    • Posted

Yeah I think ur right about getting it checked over. Every time there is something new I'm straight there but it's hard having to put a smile on and go to work like a "normal" person. Then people think ur fine but ur hiding deep inside really 😔Xxx
  • Posted

Always have that problem ive had fibro for 30 years i can't even wear pj's or a longsleeved nightie with elastic on the ankle or sleeves too sore

Just another one of our lovley fibro issues.😘😘😘

• Posted

Hello. I'm so happy I'm finding this free. It's bad enough no one understand what we go though with fibromyalgia but even harder to understand what is happening to our  bodies. I'm so ready to cry as someone already wrote.  But we can all learn and encourage each other. I have know of this disease for a few years now but believe I've had it for many many years I am so grateful to know I'm not alone stay encouraged and we pray that one day there will be a cure. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.