Timeline

Posted , 3 users are following.

just wandering if people have still had setbacks and blips on an antidepressant after the stated 12 weeks mark.

if do how long did it take before it settled completely.

I ask because I see so many conflicting arguments about it and was wandering other peoples experiences

thanks guys x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

a set back from the actual medicine or a set back from something that trigger it.because i had a long blip from a death in the family.

• Posted

16 weeks on 10mg and I felt I had preserved enough with blips that were getting worse. Upped to 20mg and immediately felt better. That was the start of June. I've had a few minor blips since then.....one a couple of weeks ago but I was going through a bit of stress. Generally from the increase at 16 weeks I have felt a lot better.

I am seeing my GP this week (I made the appt a couple of weeks ago during my blip)

I feel a lot better again but will take my lead from him.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.