Timing of tablets

Posted , 3 users are following.

When I started on these tablets 2 months ago, I was told to take them 1 hour before a meal. I've not noticed anyone saying anything about this on the forum. Has anyone else been told this? Does it matter?

Yours in confusion!! :?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

you can take them up to an hour before or after eating, i usually take mine straight after ive eaten but thats normally because i forget to have it before i sit down

have u noticed much weight loss?? if not you may be taking it too early for it to have any effect

xx

• Posted

I would say take them at the time of your meal or no later than an hour after, they supposedly only work on the food for an hour so you might not be getting the full benefit
  • Posted

Thanks for your info. My weight loss is slow, but it is moving. I'm the lowest I've been for several years now. I've lost 11lbs in 10 weeks.

I'll see what happens if I take the tablets with my meals instead of early. The timing is a bit hit and miss at times anyway. :roll:

Unfortunately I'm more inactive than I've ever been, so that's not helping. I've got arthritis in my knees which I've been struggling with for the last year. Losing weight is the biggest help I can give them.

Onwards and downwards . . . that's the plan anyway!

• Posted

I take mine with the food or just after. On a couple of occasions, I've forgotten till about 2 hrs later and so I ahven't bothered taking it, because I assume it would have no effect then?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.