Tina Brinklow

Posted , 2 users are following.

i think i have sjogrens syndrone. But it doesnt seem im being listened to. i think i had covid Jan 2020 and have been suffering since. undiagnosed.

ive bee referred to the long covid clinic. But still waiting for an appointment.

I have so many of the symptoms and have had laryngitis for the last week. my nose mouth and throat feel so dry. i have to drink all the time The doctor has prescribed antibiotics as im bringing up green mucus.

my head feels so thick, tired and dry not like a normal cold. my concentration is also affected. i feel my oxygen levels are dropping when im asleep, leading to vivid violent dreams my heart rate also rises

any help or information greatfuly received. my spelling also effected

thank you

Tina

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Tina I'm in the same boat thinking I may have it. You should make an appointment with a rheumatologist. I did this and have some weeks before I will be seen with first appointment. I read online that they can help diagnose and treat this if you have it or help you find out what is wrong. Please post a follow up when you find out something. Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.