Tingling

Posted , 4 users are following.

my husband has has some burning patches of skin, with some area that went numb. 6 months ago he had severe upper arm pain that went down to his hand with numbess and weakness which is radial nerve palsy. he was treated for cidp because of the burning skin and fatigue and it has helped. now he is having some tingling I. his other fingers and his right food feels weird and falls asleep easily. we are petrified of this. obviously the fear of losing the use of your hands or feet is acary . he is doing chemo but his chemo he is doing is very rare to cause neuropathy. any one have any ideas? thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Although neuropathy is considered rare with the treatment your husband is having, it doesn`t mean it can't happen. I found out that neuropathy from blood tests is rare but it still happened to me because of a mistake. Still consider your husband's medication to be a possible cause. Heat treatment helps my neuropathy; maybe give that a try.

I have ulnar nerve palsy because of a bang to my elbow years ago, but it doesn't feel as bad as the blood test injury.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.