Tingling all over body

Posted , 5 users are following.

Been having tingling all over my body on and off for 7 months. Not MS or diabetes. Been checked. Waiting on nerve test. What else could it be?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Unfortunately there can be many different causes for what you describe. Lyme disease, thyroid disorders, anxiety, vitamin deficiencies (D or B mostly), as well as a whole host of other things. It's hard being patient when you're anxious to find out 'why' but it's a process of exclusion. 

Best of luck to you!

• Posted

Hi.  I’ve been experiencing tingling all over my body for 5 weeks now and getting worse! I have no other symptoms.. I’ve had bloods checked and they are all ok. The doctors have said it’s anxiety but I am not convinced! Did you ever find the route of your symptoms?  It’s very disturbing and making me really emotional. I hope things are better for you 😊

• Posted

I have also been experiencing tingling all over body for the past 7–8 weeks. Went to Dr. three weeks ago and they did bloodwork. All blood work came back good. They also mentioned anxiety. Not at all convinced that that is what is causing the tingling.  I am a teacher and have the summer off with no stress at all. Was wondering if you are still having your tingling and if so did they ever determine what was causing it?  Thanks in advance. 
  • Posted

I’ve had tingling for over two years now. I’ve done MRI’s and blood work (Iron and vitamins) all normal.

I’m getting checked for diabetes next by doing the A1C test, if that comes up normal I feel like I’m going to give up and just leave with this for the rest of my life sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.