Tingling and numbness

Posted , 10 users are following.

Does anyone get the tingling and numbness in a finger and or hand and feel like you was given a shot of novacan where you feel numbess but NOT the full extent of the shot. I have this tingling in my fingers and the one finger feels numbness in it and has lasted the last couple of days it's my middle finger and the other fingers and that middle one has the tingling in them too just the middle finger feels the numbness in it kinda like just before the novacane wears off. Freaking out here, I pray it not be ALS, or stroke, diabettees or heart trouble andyone else get this?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I do but its worse for me because it strikes at any time and can be in any part of my body...not just my hands/fingers.
    • Posted

Yes I get it in different places, I don't think it is anything like you

fear Crossado, but I know it is damn scary!

Try not to dwell on it too much and honestly it will not be so

noticeable. Do something to take your mind off it, I am starting

to do that with lots of these symptoms now and it does help.

I have arthritis so get lots of aches and pains anyway, but I know

these things you are experiencing. Seems like it is one thing after

another. Stay positive. Hope you start to feel better soon.

All my best to you.

• Posted

I get tingling and numb feeling on random places on my skin/body. Toes, fingers, chest, lips and it crawls sometimes. Often my hands feel more sensitive to certain texutures and at the same time numb a bit. It is very weird feeling, almost like my hands have been in water for too long. I went to the neurologist and she said she has no idea what it is. Did some blood tests and so on. I hate all these symptomssad

• Posted

Hiya yep I get this! At the moment it's the tips of my index finger and right thumb. It feels kinda bouncy and numb really and slightly tingly at times. Sometimes just one hand sometimes both. Then it just goes for a while to come back later. Glad to know it's not only me that gets this xxxx

• Posted

Yes I do.  What is that??  My husband says it's old age.  Sometimes I think it's the way I sleep at night.  And I do have a pinched nerve in my neck but It's there when I've been up for a a while and when I crook my neck the other way to relieve pressure on the nerve it's still there.

?

• Posted

I get this in my fingers and thumbs.  Been a couple of years of it...actually haven't noticed it so much recently.  How these symptoms come and go!  It is mind boggling

• Posted

Yes I also have been getting this on my fingers, it happens most during my monthly cycle, it feels very weird, just remember your not alone!!
    • Posted

yeah the scary part is it still feels the same numbness days later. I pulled on the middle finger and it made a loud pop. Even if I jammed it and don't remember it wouldnt make it numb feeling would it?

• Posted

Yep, add me to the tingling and numbness as well. So weird when it's just your fingers or tips of fingers too.... I sorta got used to the random tingling in legs , arms, etc but the finger thing threw me off lol.   maybe related to carpal tunnel... or as everyting seems to be related to...... hormones ughhhh no limitations with this roller coaster it seems!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.