Tingling and numbness in hand and arm

Posted , 8 users are following.

This is absolute madness! A new symptom every day...

Do any of you ladies experience tingling and numbing in hands and arms?

I've just had it in my right hand and arm. Sat watching t.v and it started in hand and radiated to wrist and arm.

Is this normal???

Thank you ladies.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes I was getting this too . Mostly when I woke up in the morning ... hands numb . I thought it was due to the workout I was doing but now realize 🙄 it’s just another meno thing . Doesn’t bother me too much as I have so many other worse symptoms . I’m not a baby and can handle most things dry eye brittle hair numb hands waking up several times a night .... but it’s the darkness depression and fatigue that really affects your life ! 

• Posted

Ah... have to say I can handle most symptoms too, even the fatigue at times.

The anxiety I hate the most. Depression isn't too bad, but the flat feeling and not being as excited about things and lack of motivation I detest.

It can be hard work some days and a real struggle.

I Have moments when I can't even speak and have no motivation to engage in conversation. Terrible. I was never like that before.

• Posted

Yes I have felt numbness in my hand.  The times that I had this I was doing a lot of driving (maybe holding the wheel too tight).  Or in exercise class holding a noodle (water class).   When this happens I try to do more hand stretches and drive more with my left hand.  It usually helps..
  • Posted

I've had the tingling too! Mine is almost always on my left side. Happens to my legs and arms. Doctor said it could be a symptom of anxiety, but never related it to (peri) menopause. It comes and goes just like all the other symptoms!

• Posted

I get tingling mostly in my fingers. I have learned to ignore it when it happens but at first it was quite disturbing.
  • Posted

Hiya

Yep I have this in my right hand and fingers sometimes my toes!

It comes and goes really but it seems quite common for us peri/meno ladies? Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.