tingling feeling down face

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone get a tingling feeling down side of face and head . feels like a stroke xxx

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I have had tingling, burning, numbness in various places including my head.

Do you have other symptoms, were you diagnosed with cervical spondylosis?

Do you see one side of your face drooped when looking in a mirror?

• Posted

Hi acydgod

​yes I have been diagnosed with CS about 4 years agao. and yes I do get the tingling in other places like on he top of my spine arms and neck .No my face doesnt look any different when this happens  x

• Posted

Ok i think the signs of a stroke are that your face looks physically different.

Are you doing any physical therapy, posture exercises, applying heat to your neck? That may provide some relief.

• Posted

I do apply heat to my neck and top ofmy spine but when I went to see a physio he said there was nothing he could do.I went to A&E once cos I thought it was a TIA but they done head scans MRI AND CT but it didnt show any signs of a stroke x

• Posted

Ok that's good.

As for physical therapy I do think it can help if you are consistent and think consciously about posture but everyone is different.

You might try getting another opinion perhaps.

• Posted

Thats true I will be seeing my spinal surgeon next month as I have had 3 surgeries on my lower back and ask his opinion thanks for your help x
  • Posted

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! its very intermittent and heightend by anxiety... something is definitely wrong with my cervical spine and this could be a possibility... has anyone had like a tighter muscle on one side of their face

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.