Tingling in bum cheeks

Posted , 7 users are following.

Ok so this is a weird one but does anybody have tingling in the bum cheeks? I have it in both and it's beginning to worry me.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Dont even worry about that all. Its atress related. Nothing serious. Some people get little twitches or spasms in their skin some get tingles. They can occur anywhere in your body. Eat foods high in magnessium. Very helpful or take magnessium glycinate and drink lots of water.
  • Edited

Hey, I have suffered with anxiety for as long as I can remember and I always get a pins and needles type sensation in my bum cheeks when I'm super panicky about something, I hope this helps x

• Posted

Hey do you still get this

• Posted

Hi, This has just started happening to me, suffer with terrible anxiety, have tingling feeling nearly everywhere, hands feet face now bum cheeks, really worried me never had it there before.

• Posted

if you normally have anxiety, it’s not unusual to have tingling there. I have had that.anxiety can cause this nearly everywhere on the body. another thing that can cause that is sitting for hours and hours.The body is made up of billions of nerve cells and endings so it’s not surprising that once in a while a few of them are affected by sitting or anxiety or probably many other things also. You’ll be OK just don’t overthink it. Take care

• Posted

I also suffer this weird sensation on occasion, as well as other places on my body. Of course as soon as I feel any twinge there that sends my anxiety sky high and compounds my health anxiety issues. Currently taking Sertraline but that has dished up a whole load of side effects, of which I seem to be prone to.

Hope that your situation improves soon, but you are not alone with this symptom.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.