Tingling, irritation in penis for 2 month now

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have had this irritation inside my penis(down the urethra). But i only seem to feel this annoying tingling feeling when im sat or lying down. No feeling when im working or out and about on my feet. Been tested for Chlamydia, gonorrhea, mycoplasma and trichomoniasis. All tests came back negative. I did at one point have balanitis but that cleared up after a week or so woth cream and tablets from the pharmacy. What else could cause this be? I never really have put myself in a risky situation where it could be a std.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Im having similar symptoms but im also having a handful of extra ones. For going on 4 months ive had a red mark on my penis head in the same spot, but ive also had uretheal issues the entire time as well. All started as a rash on my thighs and ass, then within a week i was having a discomfort in my urethra and difficulty maintaining a strong streak, i also leak or drip a lot after peeing and sometimes at random times. I have been tested for gonorrhea, Chlamydia, trichamoniasis, syphilis, Herpes blood and swab test, and HIV. ALL came back negative. I also peed in a cup for a urologist 2 separate times, once he told me it had a high PH with no infection, second time he told me it looked normal. Still having ongoing urethral + other issues to this day so im having a cystoscopy done in 18 days. just figured id share my story and also let you know ive noticed a lot of posts with similar issues!

• Posted

hi,

i share some of your symptoms too. there has never been any pain urinating or discharge which i find weird and makes me think its not an std. im awaiting a urologist appointment but its taking a long time. theres times towards the end of urinating, it drips out slowly for longer than i ever remembered. iv never had a any spots on my penis. does the discomfort happen to you when you sit or lie down?

• Posted

No still having issues

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.