Tingling sensation on my whole body

Posted , 2 users are following.

l have been prescribed amitriptyline 10mg for scatica by my GP. l have been having unpleasant side effects tingling sensation on my whole body.

I haven't taken this med Amitriptyline every night when l feel pains l taken it. I am tapering this med slowly under Tapering plans. I have been tapering for 2 weeks. Next week will be final week. Due to drowsiness l cut 10mg to 5 mg on some nights. Some night l didn"t take it.

Has anyone got this symptoms tingling sensation on body? Please let me know.

Thank you

Shakespeare 8

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i am in the same boat i was on 25mg for 14-15 months. i stopped cold turkey about 10 weeks ago. i had horrible joint pain, leg numbness and tingling and am still dealing with leg circulation problems. its crazy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.