tingling toes

Posted , 2 users are following.

Anyone have any remedies for tingling toes, these are driving me mad when I go to bed at night.

I have no problems in the day but sleeping is a problem.

I am diabetic and my doctor can offer no useful solution to my problem .

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sad to hear you are diabetic. I am an arthritic and my toes tingle and get icy cold as do my fingers. The arthritis has caused "crud" to spread along my spinal column. That "crud" pinches on the nerves. That explains some pain. It also explains the cold; if the nerves can't send info to the brain that an area is cold, the brain doesn't tell the system to send more blood to the cold area. Just think of that as similar to what happens when hypothermia starts shutting down your body. The body preserves the core.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.