tingling, warm sensations, sharp pains

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am a 19 year old female, been healthy my life except for some digestive and urine problems. 4 weeks ago i had very loose stools, bad nausea, loss of appetite. went to emergency said i have stomach virus. i went again after that cuz i was super nauseated and they gave me medicine in IV's. anyways fast forward to now and for about one to two weeks this tingling started. first i noticed it on one side of my head and it annoyed me but didn't think too much of it. Next day felt it in my legs and then arms. it was annoying and i was getting chills at night while trying to sleep. I felt super nauseated and went to emergency. doctor didnt seem to care. now for three days my symtomps are RUINING my life i feel so sick. i am getting like these random sharp stabs in my body especially in chest and sides. I did chest xray though and it showed nothing wrong. I alo get this cold or warm feeling in my chest it alternates. it feels like liquid dripping down my chest, and legs. i sometimes get a feeling like a tight feeling around my chest. doctors keep ruling it out as anxiety but trust me i have had anxiety before and this is not how it feels. i know something is not right. i am having pains in my arms and legs and just today i have this feeling like something HOT is in my head and lots of presure in my head. i am super nauseous too and when i swallow feel a lump sometimes i am going insane dont know what to do. couldnt sleep becuase of my head and these random sharp stabs that come in breasts and chest. also getting some pains up my back and getting this weird tight sensation in my throat and like a weird taste sometimes.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

Hi, i am sorry to hear what you are suffering of. Have you done any blood or urine test ?

• Posted

yes I did a few blood tests and urine tests but they came back pretty good. that is why im super confused bevause something just doesnt feel right despite the perfect blood work i know my body and have nerver felt like this.

• Edited

Can you find out what was in the IV as it may be a reaction to it.

• Posted

Really? Do you think it could be dangerous or no? I was actualky thinking it may be from the IV but im not sure.

• Edited

There are many of us who suffer from having had Fluoroquinolone or Cipro in it's various forms. Other ones can also cause problems. I went into hospital to have my aortic valve replaced and as I had a prostate infection was given it and came out with tendonitis that in time developed into Fluroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome.

Try to find out what you were given.

• Posted

alright thsnk you. I actually had a UTI at the time so they gave me something for that and something for my stomach from what I remember. I should either try calling them or look on the papers I guess.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.