Tinnitus associated with Hypertension ??

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello ! 35yrs old with Hypertension for 2.5 year. January last year I have experienced some noise on my left ear like "eeeeeeee" with dizzy spell, wasnt able to travel by Train, double decker bus, no passenger sit near the driver, top head pressure, weird feelings on my base of the nose, sudden spike in blood pressure. My GP prescribed me with Betahistine & Sermion for couple of month and It helped me a lot with the issue, mean I've almost forgot that I have ever suffer with symptoms like that. But suddenly after 1 year same thing started again with 24/7 left ear noise with spike in the blood pressure especially at evening after back from work. Laying down in the bed with no energy, continues noise, BP high, heavy head for couple hour is untolerable. I have started to take medication same as I used to take a year ago but not helping that much with ear noise. Wondering If it could be associated with hypertension or something else. Feel free to share your experience. Thank you.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i had ear infection now i have reduced hearing in right ear but tinnitus in one ear im going crazy any help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.