Tinnitus, i don’t know what is the real cause?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Okay, my story started like this. 

My general blood pressure is low. (not too low, normal limits) But I experienced an event that would raise my blood pressure three years ago. (I will also say that; it was masturbation. rolleyes) And then normally, my ears started ringing for two seconds. It was temporary. However, I have put a lot of this in my head. I could not sleep at night because of fear that it was chronic ear ringing. And in the end, I really got caught in a chronic tinnitus. Btw, I have Tmj and wisdom tooth problems all the time. And i have visual snow (stress caused i think) right now. I dont have any hearing loss too. I believe I can get rid of it, but I do not know where to start. I ask you guys. Which is the reason why I have this tinnitus right now? What do you think about it? Instantaneous blood pressure increase, stress or TMJ problem? Please help me, and thank you if you read all of this.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Can the increase in pressure that has been done once can make a chronic tinnitus? I think that's impossible. It was not that much too. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.