Tinnitus revelation

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone watched Dr, Hillary on ITV talking with a patient who was suicidal with her tinnitus and was recommended to try Raki, I'm  sorry I don't know how it's spelt, ive tried all different ways of spelling it to look it up on the Internet, the girl with Dr, Hilary said it has changed her life, I'd desperately like to try it.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Reiki.  Now yu can look it up.
    • Posted

Thanks Bonnie I'll look it up, do you know anyone who's tried it
  • Posted

You need Spell check on your bookmark list.!!!!  Raki IS right.

Don't put too much into  cures, there just aren't any. This person probably gets 

her stress level down with the Raki. walking the dog or walking on a beach  has the same relief for me .as does using a walkman with stories ,not music ,the library has a selection of tapes or C'D's and ,they are free. Don't know 

what a Raki session would cost  

• Posted

Rakı is an unsweetened, anise-flavored Turkish alcoholic drink that is popular in Turkey, Greece, Turkic countries, and in the Balkan countries as an apéritif.  (Maybe that would help! LOL)
    • Posted

Perhaps that would help me Bonnie lol I've looked up your spelling and it was interesting to read. The lady on TV was so convinced it helped her i don't know if to try it, I don't get a break from the tinnitus at all after having a brain tumour out
  • Posted

I have to tell you...ive been using drops for ear wax....and fingers x.have had a break from T today
    • Posted

Really. Do you have tinnitus caused by  a brain tumour
  • Posted

No , I had my ears syringes about 10 year ago, she hurt me, and then the dreaded T started, 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.