Tiny blister on hands/fingers

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I have these tiny blisters that keep randomly appearing mostly on my fingers. I've only ever had around 2 at one time but everytime one goes anyway I find another one. They aren't coloured any different from the rest of my skin but it is a small raised bump which is a little hard to touch. They don't itch at all and only hurt when pressed on. At first I thought i was getting blisters from kneeding clay so much but i haven't touched my clay for some time now and they also last for quite a long time longer than a normal friction blister would last. I've just had one on my thumb clear up and have now found one on the next finger this morning. Also from what I can recall as this has been happening for a while and I can't remember where they all were, it has only happen on one of my hands. I can't think of any cause as I'm not doing anything different now from what I've always done also I don't currently have the time to get an appointment to ask about it, if it becomes more of an issue i will have to make time but if anybody has any ideas I'd appreciate the help. smile

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I get these. You can actually pierce them and clear liquid comes out. They first started when i got chillblains. Now i get one or two but they go in aboit 2 weeks. Then a month or two later theyre back. Its not an allergic reaction. Its clearly a virus as far as Im concerned. I also have other HPV symptoms on my skin. But there are 100s of different types of hpv. Im currently trying topical aciclovir twice a day. Only started today though so wont know the results for a while.
    • Posted

Thanks for the info, I was also thinking something like a virus as I know someone who had hpv type 2 which caused lumps of their hands.

I'm still finding them and I think I will need to try some creams also to see if anything works for me.

• Posted

Sounds like we have exactly the same thing, small bumps on the back of the hands and I've just seen this post and I also get the tiny blisters between my fingers, palm of my hands etc. Have you had any word on what it could be?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.