Tiny itchy spots

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone haven't been on here for a while. Lot of discomfort over the last few months. This past week I have random pin head spots all over my body. May only be groups of maybe 3 - 5 but they itch so much and my skin feels as if it is burning. Has anyone experienced this with fibro. Thank you soooo much x

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes. Had them go about 1yr. Thought I had chicken pox..

They don't heal well after scratching.

It's what my Mother would call Pimples. Lol

• Posted

Since they rash is all over it necessary to see a doc and test the skin for the cause . It could be from allergy to skin disease. Taking antihistimines to contain the scratch/itch cycle is important

Good Luck

• Posted

OMG yes I have this problem all the time! I have been tested for allergies and autoimmunes and they were all negative. I will get random areas with 3-5 spots like you mentioned and they itch worse than a bug bite. I also get what appear to be pimples on my legs and arms but they hurt really bad and they leave scars when they finally burst. I wish you all the luck!

have a blessed day!

• Posted

It seems that this is, yet another symptom of fm. It's all the process of illimination that takes so long.

Some Drs. Look at you as if your mad.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.