Tiny like bumps on vaginal opening. Is it harmful?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I’ve previously had a yeast infection. I took medication to treat it along with some cream (canesten). It worked. it stopped the itching. but sometimes it becomes a little itchy/irritated now and then.

I’m worried that the yeast infection may have resurfaced but not as severe as it was before. I’m more so concerned about whether or not i may have VP? There are tiny little bumps along my vaginal opening/labia, they are all lined up. They do not hurt. it does not burn to go pee. when i use certain soaps it becomes irritated.

i was doing research, they look like papillae?

i have had this for quite a few months. and within those months they have spreaded.

My discharge appears to be creamy/white. someone please help me im very concerned.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

With the different shapes and sizes of them, it looks more like warts then VP to me, i would get them checked out.

• Posted

i have already seen a doctor. they said it is definitely vp. im not sexually active and i do not have any symptoms of genital warts.

genital warts have a more cauliflower like appearance. mine are more like papillae.

• Posted

genital warts arent always just cauliflower shaped there are many different variants go GW, personally to me id say they look more like genital warts, id for sure seek a second opinion, not all doctors are confident in diagnosing GW, why it is the most common STD as its very oftenly misdiagnosed.

• Edited

can you get genital warts even if you use protection? ive also performed oral and my mouth was fine. wouldnt it be affected too?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.