Tiny lump and aching neck. What could it be?

Posted , 2 users are following.

In February, i noticed a tiny hard lump in between my neck and right shoulder, about the size of a pinhead. I also seem to have a permanent ache in the right side of the neck, not severely, but slightly. I can feel it sometimes when i turn my head to the right.

I do sit down a lot, in the same position, and i am aware i sleep in an uncomfortable position. I am not sure if these are anything to do with it.

I have googled it, and wondered if it was a small cyst or something. I am also worried it could be cancer.

Has anybody else had anything like this? And if so, what was it, and what was done about it?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Update: this week i have had worse pain in my neck and shoulder.

• Posted

Hi, have you gotten around to figuring out what the issue was? hope you feel better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.