Tiny, painless bumps on foreskin.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have seen a dermatologist about bumps around penis shaft and was told that they were Fordyce spots (overactive sebaceous glands) also this visit was a few years ago. I have not been sexually active in several years but noticed some small tiny bumps on my foreskin. I was wondering if these were also just Fordyce spots or if they're something I should worry about. Any advice would be appreciated.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Here is a photo. I don't think it posted in the last post.

• Posted

Did you ever find out anything more about this? Ive had similar looking little bumps on the same spot for like 9 months now and im 99% sure its not an STI, ive been tested for most of them and doctors dont think its an STI. Still i wish they would go away

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.