Tiny Pimple Like Dots Under Foreskin Scaring Me

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've noticed some fairly pimple like dots under my foreskin about two weeks ago and went to the doctor last week. He concluded that it could be HPV and recommended I take the HPV vaccine but recently discovered I took it about 6 years ago. I've been looking everywhere for similar images or descriptions but I haven't found one. They do not hurt nor give me the urge to itch; they are just there. I keep scaring myself every time I look at it thinking they could be increasing or something. Does anyone know what they are? I zoomed in so they look big but in reality they are pretty small. Thank you for any and all help.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

uhhh i have those all over my labia , been tested for hvp every single pap smear which is yearly and NEVER had hpv .. my doctor told me that mine where forcyed spots/ oil glands.. not sure but u might wanna just get a second opinion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.