tiny red spot on penis

Posted , 4 users are following.

i had sex 3 weeks ago raw then i saw these red buttons they were much bigger before idk what they are or if its going away or what but help plz ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Looks like mild balanitis:

https://patient.info/search.asp?searchterm=balanitis

If you just wash with water (no soap or shower gel), take a leak and clean it after sex, and maybe use Canesten cream, it will probably go away.  Personally, I wouldn't see a doctor about it.

• Posted

oh ok thanks you sure its nothing serious ? i jus want to be safe it does itch or anything it was much bigger actually when i first saw it and i did excatly that wash without soap and it looked like it was gradually going away but i find that its kind of at a stand still. tomorrow will make one week since its been there
    • Posted

It doesn't look like anything serious to me, but I'm not a doctor.  Like I said, I wouldn't see a doctor if it was me, but I would try Canesten cream, and I'd see a doctor if the bumps get worse, or if ithey're still there after another month.  Good luck!

• Posted

Hey about a month ago these signs of balantitis realky started to clear up I decided to write back so u could help ppl who ever have this problem. All I did was wash my penis with water only atlesst 3 times a day because like a lot of cheese would build up constantly. It’s best to sleep at night with your head pulled back and my doctor prescribed fucidin and advantan creams to use together to remove it I would say that it varies with how much u should apply depending on how bad the infection is and I had no problem having sex so I hope this knowledge helps 
  • Posted

hey I am having these problems and it not the red spots it the bumps under the head the brownish looking ones would you have a chance of knowing what that is ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.