Tiny spots on shaft

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello,

I've had these painless, round, somnewhat crater-like and very slightly raised lesions on my penis shaft for 3 days now.They don't hurt, bleed or discharge anything and there is no hair inside them.

Thanks in advance

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

To better suggest you my opinion, I would like to see what you are talking about. Please describe what has happened prior to this concern and include a picture or two next time you reply. 
    • Posted

The small craters just appeared out of nowhere.  I am sexually active with a condom.  I hope I was to active and just over fictioned my situation.   

• Posted

That looks like the beginning stages of herpes. Go see your doctor ASAP. 

They will get worse 

• Posted

Hey, may I know if there's an update to your condition please? Was it really herpes in the end?

• Edited

Blueballs21 did you ever find out what you had and was it Herpes? Because you never reported back however i saw many threads with some of your replies that any and everyone that had a concern of an something unfamiliar on their genital's you told them it looked like herpes. So i am just wondering?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.