tip of penis is irritated and darker

Posted , 1 user is following.

So the tip of my penis is very sore and hurts if i touch it or if anything touches it. it has become really dark on the tip and i believe its irritated by something. the sensitivity of stimuli is decreased only on that dark spot.

also its wrinkly all of a sudden. not always but I've noticed the spots around the affected area appear more wrinkled

i think its just because of the constant rubbing against my underwear and it may have caused balanitis but i know that balanitis is serious and can lead to more serious things.

there is no discharge and i haven't seen blood.

Also i know when this first started, it started out as a small dry black spot on the tip. but it is now around the whole tip and i don't know if its an infection of some sort or just a friction burn or contact dermatitis.

i just want to know what this is and what the solution is, and if there's a way to make sure the tip of my penis doesn't constantly rub against my underwear

This is been going on for about five months I went to see a doctor about it last week and he prescribed me an antifungal cream but the cream just sticks to the affected area end when I take it off I need to use a lot of friction and I think friction is what caused this, So I don’t want to use that cream. i definitely think it will irritate it more.

Also i have fluconozole tablets to take orally but i don't know if i want to take it if that's not what the problem is.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.