but i think its only on the tip

the opening of the urinary

its senstive to touch

please help

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Edited

Hello magi31893,

This is quite a common problem so I hope you don't feel alone with it.

To get good help on this forum it is a good idea to give a bit more information about yourself and your experience with this issue.

A few questions:

How old are you?

Is this issue getting in the way of either masturbation or intercourse?

Do you have a sexual partner and if so what is their reaction to seeing your foreskin as it is?

(Some US women have some rather adverse reactions to foreskins as they are not always aware of how good it is for you and them that you have a foreskin).

Do you have any male relatives or friends you can talk to?

Are you in the UK, US or somewhere else?

How do you feel about having a doctor or sexual health practitioner examining your penis?

Usually stretching and manipulating your foreskin will gradually ease it, but you have to be patient and take it very slowly, as overdoing it can cause damage, soreness and scarring, which will set you back in your progress. Some doctors can be too eager to recommend full circumcision, but this is almost never necessary and destroys precious pleasure nerve endings, so don't consent to this without checking back on this forum first!

Best wishes,

• Posted

hello,thank you for your great reply

i think you didnt understand me

my probpem i the red spot (swelling) on the top of my penis ( the opening of the urinary)

iam afraid that it is a std or some infection

i had unprotected sex in the past

• Posted

i just want to know if its some normal thing or dangerous std
    • Edited

That pic isn't in focus, but it doesn't look like an STI or anything dangerous.  If you answer some of Pepasan's questions though, we could help with options for treating the phimosis.

• Posted

sorry i will make a new post with a better photos

maybe you can tell me what is this or have you seen it before

• Posted

I think I might have more to say about the Phimosis - I have had a few issues with my foreskin over the years. However, I'll leave the swollen tip / red spot to others, as I have no experience with STIs or things that might be similar signs. I'm not a doctor, by the way.

• Posted

ok can i solve this problem with out a surgery
    • Posted

I don't think any surgery would help with the swollen tip, but it's possible you may need surgery if you want to fix the phimosis.  Stretching and steroid creams often work though.

• Posted

Hi laf31893,

I don't know what happened there! I was replying to magi31893, who doesn't appear on the forum any more. However, what you wrote would need the same reply from me. I've read your original post and the first thing you mention is Phimosis so I thought that was what concerned you.  There was no mention of the red spot (swelling) and I didn't see anything like that in your photo. So are you OK with the Phimosis or are you concerned about the lack of foreskin retraction? I guess if you are concerned that you might have an STI that answers one of my questions - that you have successfully had intercourse. I presume you didn't use a condom? I hope you will do so in future if you don't know the person you are engaging with.

• Posted

iam sorry i changed my name

and i mentioned the swelling and redness in the name of the post

then in the details i mentioned that i have phimosis as additional information

yes i would like your help with the phimosis but the most important thing is i know what is the red swelling

i will upload a better photos in a new post

thank you for your time

iam 21 years old

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.